Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Home

Dear Members

It has been brought to my attention a number of incidents on and around the green where members have been heard to use foul and abusive language towards a fellow player. There has also been a number of incidents where members have been seen to be not following the correct level of etiquette required by the rules of bowls England. Anyone found in breach of the rules will be subject to a disciplinary investigation which can result in his or her membership being terminated and also a suspension from Bowls England which means that you will be ineligible to play in any county or national competitions. It’s sad I have to do this but several incidents this season have resulted in members threatening not to rejoin next year which in itself is harmful to the club. So please treat people as you would want to be treated at all times

As the season draws to a close I hope that you have all had an enjoyable season and look forward to seeing you all next season

Best Regards

Mark Oliver

Secretary HHBC

County website address is; www.bowlslancashire.com, Speak to a committee member for password